Compulsory Motor Insurance (CMI)
- Premium rate for vehicle up to 7 persons (seated): 645.21 Baht.
- Premium rate for trunk (pick up) not over 3 tons: 967.28 Baht.
Coverage Agreement for the Victims:
Following the Agreement No.6, the Company shall compensate in respect of loss of life, bodily injury or sanitary health to the Victims, in the name of the Insured for legal liability, caused by the motor vehicle being on use, being on the road or caused by objects carried or installed on the said motor vehicle during the insured period.
Following the Agreement No.6, the Company shall pay preliminary compensation to the Victim who is at loss of life, or bodily injury without proving of driving’ s fault within 7 days as from date of filing claim to the Company as under
1. In case of bodily injury to the Victim, the Company shall pay for medical expenses and related expenses, necessary for medical treatments as per amounts really incurred but not exceeding Baht 30,000.-/person.
2. In case of sustaining bodily injury by any one case of loss as under, the Company shall pay to the Victims at the amount as preliminary compensation at Baht 35,000.-/ person.
- Dumbness or loss of speaking ability or torn tongue
- Loss of reproduction organ
- Loss of arm, leg, hand, foot, finger
- Loss of any other organ
- Permanent insanity
- Permanent disability
3. In case of death, the Company shall pay for funeral expenses including necessary expenses related to ceremony arrangement for the Victim at the amount as preliminary compensation at Baht 35,000.-/person.
4. The compensation as per 4.1, 4.2 in combination or 4.1 and 4.3 in combination. In case of loss as per 4.1, 4.2 and 4.3 or as per 4.2 and 4.3, all preliminary compensations shall not be exceeding Baht 65,000.-
5. In case of bodily injury to the Victims, caused by two motor vehicles or more, the compensation as per 4.1, 4.2 or 4.3 or 4.4 as the case may be, shall be paid by the Company to the Victims, who are in the motor vehicle insured with the Company. But if the Victims are not the Persons who are in the motor vehicle that caused the foregoing loss, the compensation shall be paid equally by the Company to the Victims. All preliminary compensation are forming part of the compensated amount, indicated in 3 above.
Advance payment of medical expenses, compensation, hospital service income and funeral expenses
In case of road accident sustained between the motor vehicle insured with the Company and that with the other party which has had also the insurance coverage under the Motor Vehicle Accident Victims Act, causing bodily injury or death to the victim, the Company agrees to make advance payment to the victim who has been on traveling along with or getting on or alighting off the motor vehicle, insured with the Company.