Guidance of Claims Notification
For any Claim Notification or Enquiry, please make your contact to the Non-Marine Claims Department (Property & Casualty) at:
Telephone: 0 2679 6165-87
Fax: 0 2679 6299
(Monday – Friday during 8.30 a.m. – 5.00 p.m. except public holidays)
Property & Casualty Operational Claims Team
|Name||+66 (0) 2679 6165-87 Ext.|
|6409, 6406, 6413, 6407, 6403, 6412|
- 1. Immediately notify the Company when the loss &/or damage did occur by phone, fax and/or e-mail to the above personnel.
- 2. Take necessary action to minimize &/or mitigate further loss.
- 3. In case of property lost &/or damaged by any Third Party, please report the incident to the local police station for record & further investigation. Obtain a copy of such police report duly signed/certified and submit to the Company together with your claim documents.
- 4. Preserve the damaged property for the Company’s inspection.
- 5. Taking photographs of the damaged to substantiate the claim proceeding.
- 6. To cooperate with the assigned loss adjuster for the loss inspection and assessment.
Documents to support Claim Procedure
- 1. Claim Notification Letter by the Insured
- 2. Copies of I.D. Card and the House Registration of the Insured
- 3. Quotation or Receipt of Repair/Replacement of the lost/damaged property.
- 4. Photographs of the damaged property
- 5. Copy of the Police Report (in case of any police reporting)
- 6. Paper of the Third Party’s admitted liability (in case of any damage caused by &/or arising from the Third Party)
Payment of Claims
- The Company will settle the claim indemnification within 15 working days upon receipt of all relevant claim documentation from, and, the complete & signed Loss Acceptance Form by the Insured.